Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DEATH NOTE STARRING ZAC EFRON AS LIGHT YAGAMI ?! (I THINK I JUST DIED INSIDE!)

EWW FUCK FUCK FUCK HELL TO THE NO ! D:< I HATE ZAC EFRON ! HE DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT IMAGE TO BE LIGHT ! Light Yagami is Clever and Well, To others he was JUSTICE(not really to me, I’m in L’s Side). ZAC EFRON IS ALL ABOUT THE LOOK ! NOTHING REALLY IMPORTANT !

^^^ LOOK AT THIS ?! D:< The Japanese Version was TOTALLY THE BOMB!D:<
NOW THEY’RE GOING TO AMERICANIZE IT, who knows what disaster they’ll do!
I heard they also tried it with DragonBall Z…. and guess what ?! FAILL!FAILL!

2 comments:

  1. I agree... btw I found this randomly through google sorry for the intrusion ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think zac would be great as light. give zac a chance. He has the ability to step it up acting wise. i think HSM wasnt his stongest acting moments. but he is great:)

    ReplyDelete